1. When you select your course or course package and proceed to purchase, you will be asked to create an Account. This information will be retained in our system, and protected by the Password you create. The information is the same as you had previously entered for each order, but now we will remember who you are, when you next log in.
2. Once you have purchased, you will still be sent an email with your order information and the Access Key for your chosen course. However, now you will receive a second email from our online payment partner eWAY, who will handle the credit card transaction with the banking system, through Westpac.
3. When you purchase a package, you will no longer have to wait for the Access Keys to be emailed to you; these will now be included in the original order email. This is a big improvement in our service level to you.
4. A big change is that purchased course Access Keys will no-longer expire after 3 months. Rather you have access to view them 5 times, anytime, and so it is at your discretion when you do view the course.
5. Finally, all your purchased courses will be accessible through your Account Dashboard (see sample image), where we will store the catalogue of courses you have purchased. Simply log into your account and select from the menu 'My Downloadable Products' to see what you have purchased, when and how many accesses are still available. You can then simply click onto the Access Key to start or review any available course.
Now we have explained the changes, go back to the eClassroom Home Page or just browse the categories Menu at the top of this page.
If you are a new customer to eClassroom.com.au, we hope that you enjoy the experience!
If you would like to experience a free demonstration, Click Here.
(Using an Apple iOS mobile device? Please download and view eClassroom courses using the Puffin Web Browser)
eClassroom.com.au still provides the following unique benefits to attendees: