1. Browse our catalogue and select your courses or package.
2. Once you have selected your course or course package and proceed to purchase, you will be asked to create an Account.
3. After you have purchased, you will immediately receive an email with your order information and the Access Keys for your chosen courses. You will also receive a second email from our payment partner eWAY, who process the credit card transaction through Westpac.
4. Once you receive your Access Keys you can view each course 5 times, anytime, anywhere.
5. Finally, all your purchased courses will be accessible through your Account Dashboard (see sample image), where we will store the catalogue of courses you have purchased. Simply log into your account and select from the menu 'My Downloadable Products' to see what you have purchased, when and how many views are still available. You can then simply click onto an Access Key to start or review any available course.
Now you can go back to the eClassroom Home Page or just browse the categories Menu at the top of this page.
If you are a new customer to eClassroom.com.au, we hope that you enjoy the experience!
If you would like to experience a free demonstration, Click Here.
Using a Tablet mobile device? Please download and view eClassroom courses using the Puffin Web Browser
eClassroom.com.au still provides the following unique benefits to attendees: