DAVID BAGGSTechnical Director and Principal ConsultantDavid Baggs B.Arch (Hons) FRAIA, CA, ABSA, Green Star™ AP, LEED® AP is a multi-award winning chartered architect and sustainability consultant with over 30 years experience. He is an Accredited Energy Assessor under the National Construction Code of Australia (NatHERS, AccuRate, BERS Pro BASIX) and is an Accredited Green Star® building Sustainability Assessor. He is also Immediate Past and current Vice President of the Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (ALCAS).In recent years he has designed and consulted on a large variety of project types worth approximately $60.0 billion including principle building sustainability Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) embedded carbon and materials consultant to a number of international benchmark eco-projects includingMARTIN PINSONSenior Environmental Engineer, Architect & Sustainability ConsultantMartin Pinson B. Env. Eng., B. Sc. (Arch), B. Arch, is a qualified Environmental Engineer, Architect and Accredited Green Star & ABSA Assessor with 12 years post graduate experience.Martin is an expert in:www.integreco.com
- Passive solar and thermal envelope design strategies;
- Project management and co-ordination
- Sustainable materials and renewable energy consultant;
- Project manager and report author;
- Green Star Assessor and Project Facilitator;
- Life-cycle and carbon intensity assessment of Products.